Monday, December 18, 2006

The Project





This is the final project for my Core Studio class. We had to first draw a piece that was about our future lives based on present circumstances. For instance, I started with the two options "Stay at SAIC" and "Leave SAIC" and then had three or so options branching off of those options, then three for each of the first branches, and so on and so forth. Anyways, we did that project, then we had to choose to either expand on that idea or to take a part from our original drawing and make a piece of art that bridged 2D and 3D art. I chose a part of my original drawing in which reach enlightenment and become a messiah of sorts (haha) and made a piece of art with my character floating in the air and with the False Prophet falling to hell. Sort of morbid, sort of wierd, definately narcissistic. Anyways, I thought it was funny, so here are some pictures of the project itself, and in the previous post are some sketches I did while making my plan.

No comments: